A day of Creative Writing workshops with the CRAG Writers £10 a day ticket (£12 on the door)
Four local writer / tutors present workshops for those who’d like to try writing and those interested in taking their writing to the next level.
Your ticket covers choice of workshops morning and afternoon, coffee, tea, squash and biscuits. Bring a packed lunch or walk into Chepstow Town Centre for lunch where there are plenty of cafes and sandwich shops.
Other Features of the Day:
• A quickie writing competition, with prizes for the best entries.
• Book Stall, including novels for £3 and new books by the tutors. (Cash and cheques only.)
• Optional sessions to discuss your pre-submitted work (additional cost).
Tickets from: http://chepstowwritingday2013.eventbrite.co.uk/
The Tutors: Robert Darke, Meg Kingston, Susan Hooper, P.D.Williams
All four of the writers are qualified tutors, with experience of teaching English and/or Creative Writing. They will present a selection of lively, participative workshops on various aspects of writing stories and novels. Participants can choose between a session aimed at new writers and one for those who have some writing experience.
What we’re not
• The Workshops will focus on prose writing, not poetry, plays or factual material.
• All participants must be at least 16 years of age. Under-18s must be accompanied by a paying adult.